- They're fabricated with exacting precision from start to finish
- Compete with forklift tubes.
- Use with Build Pro or Siegmund top plates
- All top plates are Blanchard ground to a flatness of .002 per linear foot
- All welds are dressed
- Constructed of hot rolled stainless steel tubing 4" x 4" x 1/4"
- Standard size is 43-1/2" x 90-1/2" x 35-1/2" to accommodate Build Pro 48" x 96" top plates or the Siegmund 2 x 1.2 M Table Tops.
- Build Pro tops are 16 individual reversible plates with 5/8" mounting holes and a nitride finish to prevent weld splatter from sticking to the surface. The plates are mounted edge to edge without a gap but users can remove plates to create 6" access areas in the center of the table.
- The Siegmund top is a single 2 x 1.2 m table top with 28mm mounting holes for Siegmund and Bluco tooling. This top has a bright finish and is not nitride coated.